Catchlight Creations is always on the look out for new or experienced models who are interested in working together for Content Creation or Portfolio work
Our shoots range from paid work to TF/Content Share/Collab shoots. What type of shoot depends on different criteria, such as your experience, the style or levels of the shoot and the location.
“What is a TF shoot?”
TF (TFP) stands for Trade For or Trade For Prints. In the digital world it is often referred to as TFCD (Trade For CD) What TF effectively means is that a model will offer her modelling services in exchange for a pre-agreed upon number of images for the model to use on their portfolio/social media/content websites etc. The photographer will also be allowed to use this content from the shoot, for their own portfolio or website requirements.
TF is also known as:
- Content Share
“How do I get paid work?”
Paid work is different to TF in that the model gets paid for her time. However, with a paid shoot, the model will have to sign a model release agreement and may not be allowed to use any of the content created for themselves. This will always be arranged and discussed beforehand.
Rules for paid shoots:
- Any content supplied to the model for their portfolio or social media accounts, will remain watermarked with my logo.
- Any content will remain unedited from the original content supplied. Any changes to content or removing of watermarks will be a direct violation of the content Copyright.
- Any content used by the model will be tagged or a linked to us.
“Can I keep the content exclusively?”
If you require Exclusive Content (IE: For private websites or subscription based platforms) then you will need to book a paid shoot.
What do I get with exclusive content:
- All content created will belong solely to you. We will not be allowed to use any of the content.
- All content will remain logo/watermark free.
“How do I get my exclusive content?”
- After the shoot, and the content are uploaded to the pc and sorted you will be sent a link with the unedited content.
- You choose several of your favourites for full editing.
- Content can be supplied either by USB stick (to be provided or at a cost) or simply the easiest, download from our Dropbox account.
- All remaining content will receive a basic retouch and also be supplied.
“What styles or levels do you shoot too?”
Some of the styles and genres that I shoot include:
- Nude art
“Do you shoot videos?”
As of 2018, video is something that I can now offer.
- I pride myself on having an attitude that makes models feel comfortable and would never put a model in a situation where she would not want to be.
- I DO NOT tolerate No Shows. If you book with me, make sure you stick to it.
- Arrive ready to shoot. Spending an hour getting ready is your time, not mine.
- If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure you inform me. (I offer teas/coffees/snacks)