Let’s try this shit again.
I’ve written this blog like 5 fucking times, but after the recent Website Update this shit refuses to post. Wooooooooooosa….😡🤬😡
So… 2018 was a pretty decent year for me as far as shoots were concerned. I managed about 12 Portfolio Shoots, 1 boudoir and 2 Self Portrait as well as around 6 or 8 video shoots. As you may already know, video is something that I am slowly breaking into. Granted… I still have 3-4 videos that still need sorting/editing. But I’m glad that I’m “behind” on my editing, as January may be a slow/quiet month.
Here’s some images from 2018s shoots. One from each of the portfolio shoots.
2018 Recap. Bullet Points:
- Work was ok. New job way more tolerable than the last one.
- Got a Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera for video.
- Got to grab a titty.
- Celebrated 10 year wedding anniversary. Yay Us!!! 🎉🎊🥳
- Bought 2 new Paintball Markers. 1 TMC Assault Marker and one PPQ Handgun Marker.
- Moved house.
- Visited South Africa. Spent Xmas with family.
- Went to Majorca. Stayed in a 5 Star Hotel and rented an A-Class AMG Mercedes.
- Flew and crashed my drone.
- Lost 2 close family members. Buried my gran. 😢😢😢
- Still madly in love with my wife. ❤️❤️❤️
- Finally start generating some extra income from my photography.
- Blog or document more of my photography.
- Travel to 2 – 3 destinations.
- Shoot more boudoir.
- Shoot more video.
- Shoot at least 1 model in an exotic location.
- Purchase a Gimbal for the Sony A6300.
- Get out and explore more for my landscape photography.
- Lose some weight. Get back into my fitness.
- Get a car (Long story – Work fucked up my private use tax on my van. So opted out and looking for a car)
- Reignite my passion for shooting some sport and car photography.
- Keep making my wife happy. ❤️❤️❤️
And here are some wise words from Gary Vee.
View this post on Instagram
2 0 1 9 I’m ready for you! – I’m so excited about this new year and can’t wait to watch many of you shine and create #happiness for yourselves. – What personal traits are you focusing on in #2019 ? – Tag someone I can randomly say hello to on their account. 😀 – #entrepreneur #garyvee #2019goals #2019life
I wish each and every one of you a Happy Happy and Prosperous New Year. Now go out there and make things happen.